- Independently managing the billing and revenue collection processes, assuring accurate invoicing and timely payments.
- Be responsible for appropriate revenue recognition and internal audit of revenue and preparing month-end, quarterly-end and year-end financial and accounting memos.
- Reviewing contracts and purchase orders and timely communicate potential revenue recognition issues, ensuring compliance with company’s policies and all applicable regulations.
- Be responsible for day-to-day expenses management and accounting (refunds, disbursement, cash and credit card payments ecc.), being the finance department’s subject matter expert on accounting.
- Working with the finance department in the design and implementation of effective accounting policies and controls over expenses and revenue processes.
- Prepare forecast, budget & analysis of revenue, profit and demand and proactively investigate decreasing in trends volumes.
ประสบการณ์การทำงาน: 2 ปี
- Proficiency in English (oral and written) and Thai is a must
- An undergraduate degree or higher in accounting, statistics or finance from a reputable institution and 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (Preferred)
- Understanding of Software, SaaS and Internet Industries and related revenue analytics (Highly Preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of accounting softwares (Required)
- High Attention to details
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Paid Vacation
- Young and progressive international team
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company
- Global training and development opportunities
- Top location in the Thailand’s and Southeast Asia’s largest Hi-Tech destination