Recruitment Officer งานประจำ
• Provide data to evaluate external labor market conditions and internal employee turnover trends to recommend changes to the organization's recruitment strategies
• Manage and control recruitment activities include advertising, interviewing, testing, selecting candidates; checking references; negotiating employment offers; orientation and introductory training effectively
• Manage recruiter services to provide quality candidates within target lead time to close the recruitment process and within budget.
• Composing job advertisements in Thai and English and liaising with job advertising websites and classified media including social media recruitment channel
• Prepare regular HR reporting related to recruitment and turnover.
• Select and manage ongoing relationships with recruitment agencies to ensure satisfactory standards of service
• Utilize creative opportunities to raise Company brand in the market place
• Build relationship with universities and recruiters to source strong pipeline of talent.